- Revenge of the Sticky Notes April 14, 2023
- February 2023 General Synod: sex, sin and separation February 10, 2023
- Would you Adam and Eve it? February 8, 2023
- Forty years of foreplay: before the February 2023 General Synod February 5, 2023
- Who Do We Think We Are? Group Work in Church January 28, 2023
- Church of England and gender (29)
- Ecumenical movement (1)
- Episcopal Teaching Document (13)
- equal marriage (7)
- General Synod (15)
- Living in Love and Faith (38)
- marriage (5)
- preaching (1)
- Renewal and reform programme (5)
- Safeguarding (7)
- Shared Conversations (38)
- Uncategorized (8)
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Men as the Brides of Christ?
Queer theology and how men have read the Song of Songs, courtesy of Stephen Moore Continue reading
Out in Africa?
No homosexuality in Africa? What’s that claim about and how can it help us see how history and anthropology are anything but neutral?
Posted in Episcopal Teaching Document, Living in Love and Faith Tagged Adriaan van Klinken, Africa, AIDS, anthropology, SOAS 6 Comments