- Me and Christ Church: beauty and truth May 13, 2022
- What do the bishops think? LLF and trans people April 2, 2022
- Church and the new normal March 11, 2022
- General Synod, February 2022: what felt most bizarre February 11, 2022
- February 2022 General Synod – before it starts February 1, 2022
Author Archives: fluff35
Even those not in the bubble of Anglican Twitter are likely to have noticed that Christ Church has been back in the news this week, and no doubt this will continue as tomorrow it’s the unofficial farewell service for the … Continue reading
Somehow conversion therapy is still OK for trans people? Why can’t the Church of England be a beacon of welcome and support for a group of people who really need that? Continue reading
From one of my other blogs: some reflections, for the record, on where we are two years into the pandemic.
Traumatic? A revelation? Or both? Continue reading
What being on General Synod really entails…
15 January 2022 (minor updates subsequently) The story so far: this blog began as a reflection on participating in the Shared Conversations, and then – because I was asked to join Living in Love and Faith’s History thematic group – … Continue reading
This is the established Church. Its weight is still crushing people. Continue reading
As we pass on the baton of LLF, it seems pretty clear who the losers are Continue reading
Are LGBTQI+ Christians being sacrificed to keep the C of E pure enough for Lambeth?