- Bake a cake for Living in Love and Faith: how to make your response count January 15, 2022
- General Synod: feeling the weight of the Church of England November 19, 2021
- Handing on the baton? Part 2 October 30, 2021
- Ghana, Anglicans and expediency: October 27, 2021
- Back on General Synod after all these years… October 12, 2021
Category Archives: Living in Love and Faith
15 January 2022 The story so far: this blog began as a reflection on participating in the Shared Conversations, and then – because I was asked to join Living in Love and Faith’s History thematic group – focused on how … Continue reading
This is the established Church. Its weight is still crushing people. Continue reading
As we pass on the baton of LLF, it seems pretty clear who the losers are Continue reading
Are LGBTQI+ Christians being sacrificed to keep the C of E pure enough for Lambeth?
What does the ‘stepping back’ of the Bishop of Winchester tell us about history and about power?
Unusually today, I was up in time to listen to some pre-7 a.m. radio, so I heard the very rushed interview the Today programme was running on conversion therapy. Anyone who still doesn’t know what this ‘therapy’ entails can read the stories … Continue reading
What’s it like living on your own at 86 in lockdown? Continue reading
Masturbation, of course, has a history – like everything else. Continue reading
Science isn’t neutral: it’s produced and read in particular social contexts Continue reading