- The wisdom of Solomon (or, that was the week, that was) November 18, 2022
- The animal now exists: remembering the 30th anniversary of the ordination of women November 10, 2022
- Living in Love and Faith: some thoughts on the Church Society’s report October 25, 2022
- Extending our search for the truth: reviewing Past Cases Review 2 October 5, 2022
- Continuing the conversation: from either/or to both/and October 3, 2022
Category Archives: Living in Love and Faith
This is the established Church. Its weight is still crushing people. Continue reading
As we pass on the baton of LLF, it seems pretty clear who the losers are Continue reading
Are LGBTQI+ Christians being sacrificed to keep the C of E pure enough for Lambeth?
What does the ‘stepping back’ of the Bishop of Winchester tell us about history and about power?
Unusually today, I was up in time to listen to some pre-7 a.m. radio, so I heard the very rushed interview the Today programme was running on conversion therapy. Anyone who still doesn’t know what this ‘therapy’ entails can read the stories … Continue reading
What’s it like living on your own at 86 in lockdown? Continue reading
Masturbation, of course, has a history – like everything else. Continue reading
Science isn’t neutral: it’s produced and read in particular social contexts Continue reading
Back in October, I blogged for Via Media on the lack of connection between Living in Love and Faith (just published) and IICSA (published in October). I called for the Church of England to ‘connect the dots’: to recognise that the … Continue reading